Sunshine But Not Quite Lollipops..

Povodny

My sunshine is...

My daughter is engaged. She rang to tell me she an her partner are getting married. Yay.. So happy for them. And fantastic to get all the family together.

post-1752-0-63389800-1363942668_thumb.jp

This is her ring :)

The not quite lollipops...

My daughters fiancé left for his third and final tour in Afghanistan in the early hrs of this morning. They're the last to go in and come out

post-1752-0-35372200-1363942916_thumb.jp

This is him saying goodbye to his daughter, my granddaughter Amelia yesterday afternoon.

I'm saving my lollipops and will share them out when he returns :)

Congratulations on their wedding news :D it will be good for you all to have that to focus on whilst he completes his tour of Afghanistan.

My brother serves in the army and I can only too clearly recall those tense months whilst he was on his tour......I pray for his safe return Xx

Amelia is a real cutie!

My brother is going to Canada for 6 months in 2 weeks.

I really do feel for dads & mums in the armed forces who don't see their children for months at a time.......thank goodness for Skype!

But I love his timing, I bet he will be happy to come back to a planned wedding! Lol x

Amelia is a real cutie!

My brother is going to Canada for 6 months in 2 weeks.

I really do feel for dads & mums in the armed forces who don't see their children for months at a time.......thank goodness for Skype!

But I love his timing, I bet he will be happy to come back to a planned wedding! Lol x

Lol he doesn't get off that easy. The wedding isn't until 2014.. Possibly '15 depending on dates an places available. He'll have to get his finger out lol. An his wallet

My sunshine is...

My daughter is engaged. She rang to tell me she an her partner are getting married. Yay.. So happy for them. And fantastic to get all the family together.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This is her ring :)

The not quite lollipops...

My daughters fiancé left for his third and final tour in Afghanistan in the early hrs of this morning. They're the last to go in and come out

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This is him saying goodbye to his daughter, my granddaughter Amelia yesterday afternoon.

I'm saving my lollipops and will share them

out when he returns :)

Aww Nic

I'm so happy for you hunni !!

Amelia is such a sweetie!!

And think it's about time you had some sunshine don't you?!

It's long overdue!! :)

Lots of love

Karen and The PPH!!

XX

Aww Nic

I'm so happy for you hunni !!

Amelia is such a sweetie!!

And think it's about time you had some sunshine don't you?!

It's long overdue!! :)

Lots of love

Karen and The PPH!!

XX

Metaphorically speaking.. Yes lol.. Pity I can't say the same about the forecast.. Or the snow on the ground, as well as blizzarding in the air lol