Rest Finally

CARRINGTON

Today at 5:30 begins my spring break for a week!!!! Woohoo and usually I am so excited for this because it means I am able to catch up on my sleep, get caught up in a class or two, and clean my house and just have some me time!!!! Then I realized I have a husky :S So I am not sure how much sleep I will be getting and between keeping Balto away from the cat and entertained I am not sure the other two things are getting done either. The joys of parenthood. On the plus note it is supposed to snow a bunch so maybe sticking Balto outside with his ball for a few hours.

No such this as Spare time.

Now it's

Husky time and then anything else you can fit in :)

No such this as Spare time.

Now it's

Husky time and then anything else you can fit in :)

his idea of husky time is trying to chase the cat and the cat taunts so both get in trouble but our cat is extremely dumb!!! We baby gate her and if she doesn't want to be in the room which is usually the case because she has terrible separation anxiety and has to be in the room with you she will MEOW as loud as she can to try and get my attention and then Balto hears it and tries to break in. Or she will just go through the bars and then Balto will chase her and she hides to where I cannot get to her but Balto will start whining and yowling like there is no tomorrow and follow her etc. They DRIVE ME INSANE!!!!!! Neither of the two are that bright

Lucky you! I need a spring break!

I was just thinking this yesterday, actually. That I have NO personal time anymore, and no time to see my friends. I get up early with OH so puppy can have time for walk and play before I leave for work, then go right home after work so she's not stuck in there a minute longer than she needs to be. With the longer days, the chances of OH getting home early to take her out are disappearing. He'll be gone from 6 am to 8-9 pm 6 days a week. It's me and the dog. My only personal time is the 10 minute shower I get when I give her her treat ball.

It's why I absolutely NEED this move. Living closer will give me the opportunity to let her out for a bit, then go see friends even if just for a half hour. Where I live now it takes me 30 minutes one way just to get back into town.

his idea of husky time is trying to chase the cat and the cat taunts so both get in trouble but our cat is extremely dumb!!! We baby gate her and if she doesn't want to be in the room which is usually the case because she has terrible separation anxiety and has to be in the room with you she will MEOW as loud as she can to try and get my attention and then Balto hears it and tries to break in. Or she will just go through the bars and then Balto will chase her and she hides to where I cannot get to her but Balto will start whining and yowling like there is no tomorrow and follow her etc. They DRIVE ME INSANE!!!!!! Neither of the two are that bright

Lmao!! Sounds like you have quite the handful! My house is kinda like that. I am a stay at home mom right now. (Daycare is waaay too expensive, my paychecks and then some were going just for childcare)

I have a cat, a rat terrier, a cockatiel, a 6 year old daughter, and a 3 year old son (in the middle of potty trading too, I might add), and now I just threw a husky pup into the mix. My house is LOUD & CRAZY 100% of the time.

Am I crazy? I think so... Lol

Lmao!! Sounds like you have quite the handful! My house is kinda like that. I am a stay at home mom right now. (Daycare is waaay too expensive, my paychecks and then some were going just for childcare)

I have a cat, a rat terrier, a cockatiel, a 6 year old daughter, and a 3 year old son (in the middle of potty trading too, I might add), and now I just threw a husky pup into the mix. My house is LOUD & CRAZY 100% of the time.

Am I crazy? I think so... Lol

To own a husky you have to be crazy

Lucky you! I need a spring break!

I was just thinking this yesterday, actually. That I have NO personal time anymore, and no time to see my friends. I get up early with OH so puppy can have time for walk and play before I leave for work, then go right home after work so she's not stuck in there a minute longer than she needs to be. With the longer days, the chances of OH getting home early to take her out are disappearing. He'll be gone from 6 am to 8-9 pm 6 days a week. It's me and the dog. My only personal time is the 10 minute shower I get when I give her her treat ball.

It's why I absolutely NEED this move. Living closer will give me the opportunity to let her out for a bit, then go see friends even if just for a half hour. Where I live now it takes me 30 minutes one way just to get back into town.

Since getting Balto my social life is on the decline as well. I can't really go to friends if my OH is working and right now he is looking for a second job, plus I work late some days. So my friends would come over to my house, however, with Balto jumping, whining, etc when they come and some are not comfortable with dogs many have not come back around

The joys of being owned by a sibe :-) I dont have a problem with my four while I clean and what not but then again its because i have four so the two pups always keep each other busy and the pups always keep their parents busy :-)

Balto needs someone to keep him company and occupied but we can only have one dog for now