Hello From Ct!

mirage

Hi everyone.  I have only posted once and have been lurking for a while. :) Just wanted to let everyone know who I am before I start posting a lot! We have been considering getting a husky for around 6-8 months now (been doing a TON of research and general reading) and it seems that we may be rescuing one soon. Sorry, but expect to see more of me. Haha.

Awesome!  Welcome to the forum!  It's great that you are doing all of the research and I am sure everyone will thank you for deciding to rescue!  Can't wait to see what bundle of fur you decide to get!

Ya! Thanks. We are really excited. I have never owned a dog before (gf has always had dogs) but from what I have been reading, huskies seem perfect (we had our cats trained pretty well growing up haha, would come when called). I am just nervous about what to look for when going to the shelter, but we shall see. :)

Hi and welcome to the pack! :)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! We're a friendly bunch here...

(And thanks for considering adoption. :) )

By the way, I am not sure if you have cats right now, but I hope you're aware huskies have high prey drives. While it is possible to have both cat and husky to live together, you can never keep your eyes off of them or leave them alone...unless you want your kitty, well, husky chow...