Help Me Name These Two !!

LittleLuka

These two girlies are getting pulled as soon as their vetting is done and we need new names for their new lives! Help me pick cute girls names for them please!

post-7406-0-70778000-1364004708_thumb.jp

Her ears are back in this photo as she was excited to see us lol but she's 8 months old and bi eyed

post-7406-0-06927900-1364004761_thumb.jp

She's a 6 month old wooly and precious :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic....but how the heck didn't I realize you were on my Facebook friends list until tonight? Since all the husky group drama I didn't even put two and two together!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off topic....but how the heck didn't I realize you were on my Facebook friends list until tonight? Since all the husky group drama I didn't even put two and two together!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I added you not too long ago maybe a week? Lol

LOL.  Cool!  I was in this husky group and it was getting a little crazy and drama filled so I just left the group the other day and saw you on there! 

Haha I added you not too long ago maybe a week? Lol

(POKEMON! You (still?) like pokemon too? Yes - I'm not alone!)

YAY Neither am I. I have 200 holos all the way from base set, of course commons and uncommons. Every game. A few Pokemon Center plushes. I don't meet too many people that like Pokemon. I have a cousin who is in her twenties and her collection makes mine look like nothing. And my husband still plays the games. Haha.

My fave is Glaceon.

YAY Neither am I. I have 200 holos all the way from base set, of course commons and uncommons. Every game. A few Pokemon Center plushes. I don't meet too many people that like Pokemon. I have a cousin who is in her twenties and her collection makes mine look like nothing. And my husband still plays the games. Haha.

My fave is Glaceon.

I grew up with them - a major part of my childhood was spent playing the games and collecting the cards. I don't collect the cards anymore (though I still have them), but still play the games (I have all of them except for Diamond, Pearl, and Black 2). I'm a bit biased because I grew up with the generation I and II pokemon - but my favourites are probably Arcanine, Pidgeotto, and Umbreon. :)

I think there's a Pokemon thread on here actually...I think we should talk about Pokemon on there - I don't think Alex would want her thread hi-jacked! :P

My favorite was definitely gen II. I love all of the pokemon. I am a little excited for gen VI to come out in October. Sylveon is suppose to be a whole new type. I am curious to see what it is. But I would have to agree. The first 2 are the best, I remember playing the games and cards with my friends growing up. It was so fun. First gen I'd have to say Jolteon. I am a big Eeveelution fan. Hehe.

I havn't started my Black 2 yet lol.

Black/cream is now named Kaya! Trying to find a name the rescue hasn't already used lol because they microchip them all so it's easier to not have repeats of names. This gets hard when they've rescued over 600 dogs lol

Kaya - that's a nice name! :)

For names I like using babynamesworld.com. While its supposed to be meant for human names, there are quite a few good names on there that will suit dogs. :)

My favorite was definitely gen II. I love all of the pokemon. I am a little excited for gen VI to come out in October. Sylveon is suppose to be a whole new type. I am curious to see what it is. But I would have to agree. The first 2 are the best, I remember playing the games and cards with my friends growing up. It was so fun. First gen I'd have to say Jolteon. I am a big Eeveelution fan. Hehe.

I havn't started my Black 2 yet lol.

Here's the pokemon thread - let's talk about Pokemon over there. :) 

Theyre gorgeous, have you got a name for the balck/tan one yet?

If not i had a few ideas:

-Kajol (a black eyeliner type thing, cool name though)

-Nehra (means darkness, cause of her colour)

- Dakota

-Saphira

-Bablu

-Nikita

-Shakti

-Heera (means diamond)

let us know what you name her? :)

How many fosters do you have at your house now? That is so

Exciting that you got to pick out the names!!!!

i have none right now actually. Sera gets adopted wednesday, Kaya already has tons of applications in, and we haven't pulled Suki yet (she's getting pulled tomorrow)

We're pulling the male Friday (if all goes as it should) and then he will be my foster. If not, I'll be getting Neeko who's in another foster home and can't stay there any longer.

yeah it is fun to pick out names, but hard too lol because so many dogs have already been through the rescue and if they're microchipped with that name we can't use it.