I Got Selected!!!!!!!!!!

siberian_wolf

I decided that I am going to do both photography and personal training. I'm going to take photography as a part time career and personal training as my full time career.

For the past few days I've been looking around at different courses and the other night I spoke to Lisa, a personal trainer at the Gym I go to, and she recommended a training company called The Training Room. She done her training there and said they were fantastic and the course only goes on for 6 intensive weeks and I will gain not only level 2 fitness instruction but also level 3 personal training and I will also gain certification in; advanced nutrition, circuit training, spinning classes, gym bases boxing.

I had a look at their site and was impressed so sent an enquiry. Their candidates are picked by selection only which is done via a telephone interview. My first thoughts was aaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh terrified of interviews lol

Anyway I had a phone call from them and the lady answered my questions and then said if I was happy to, I could go ahead with the Telephone interview. I thought, as I'm on the phone to them, I might as well go for it. She asked me numerous questions and I gave honest answers and thought she may have said that I would have been unsuccessful but she didn't :D

She told me I was successful and sounded confident and passionate for health and fitness and all I need to do to go ahead was pay a deposit and pre book my dates (closest start date suitable for me was in June) and choose which path I was to take with them. I can choose to take their guaranteed interviews which is where they will guarantee you to get interviews at your preferred gyms until you get a position offer or I can choose the guaranteed placement which costs more but will get you straight into a placement and earning much faster. Then all I need is to sort out a career development loan to finance the course as its not cheap at all but fingers crossed I can sort it out so I can start the course in June :D

Sooooo excited, I've been dancing about since!