Stupid People!!

HuskyGuerl

So when Meeka gets happy her tail will curl alot and its very pretty..Some people tried to tell me she is Akita and I said no she is Siberian Husky I would know because she was out of my dogs litter they replied of with well you just don't know your breeds that's an Akita because her tail..Seriously!!!!! People tick me off

lol I looooove it when people try to educate you on your own breed. Hey I don't have a dog, have seen a akita and husky maybe once in my life...but you got an akita, one of those rare husky marked ones! 

I have a lady that runs out of her house every time I pass it on a walk telling my dog what a beautiful akita he is. lol He's a mutt though, so I can have some understanding...his mask and tail give him a akita appearance. Have had him called a GSD too, that one I don't see as much. I'm just like uh huh, sure whatever you say. lol

You know the expression right...don't argue with idiots, they'll beat you with experience. ;)

I've learned to ignore them. He's not a wolf, nor a wolf-hybrid!!! Gaaah!

Now, if a person is genuinely curious and ASKS what he is...I'll say he's probably a Sibe/Mal. If they look confused from the 'probably', I'll explain he's a rescue. At that point, I've had some people say: "Well, you know, he looks like he has wolf in him."

No. No he doesn't. I'm not talking to you anymore. :P

I was told last week that solo a proper husky as he has one blue eye and one Brown and that what they have to have. He has 2 blue and thd idiot was re educated. Though this was the ssme idiot who was telling me how to hoist a client whilst actually doing it wrong!

Some people are so deluded! I get that kind of stuff a lot too, the silliest thing i ever heard was someone asking me if i have a liscence for my 'wolf' :facepalm: But i agree, its best to ignore them, they dont know what there on about.

I'd have said "of course I have a license for my wolf! But, I have a hard time controlling him and he tends to get aggressive towards people he doesn't know!" And watch them scurry away. Lol.