Marc's got Swine Flu!!

Sarah

He's confined to our bedroom now and i'm sleeping on the sofa. I've spent 2 hours tonight bleaching everything!!! No way in hell i want this he can hardly get out of bed at the moment. I've got to go and collect his tamiflu tablets tomorrow but i've heard that they make you feel worse.

So......i have to play nurse now for the next few days but on the good side, at least I get peace and quiet and a good nights sleep and wont be disturbed by his snoring lol

Bit inconsiderate of him though getting it when there's things on here he needs to fix lol

On a serious note, I hope he gets well soon - my brakes on my scooter need fixing!!

ROFL!!! CHEZ!!!! lol I will let him know hehehe

Val - not sure what pic you put up but i cant see it :confused:

He's got a lap top in the room but he's been asleep all day I keep having to go and wake him up to drink lots of water then follow him about with bleach lol

poor marc i had that a little while ago its horrible.... but more recently i got the new variation ham flu... buts its alright i went to the doctors and he 'cured' me lmao sorry terrible joke but....

:rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes:

No Val - it says link inactive :(

Poor Marc. Hope he gets over it quickly. Rest is the best thing. Here in the States, there are entire school districts shutting down due to the Swine Flu, so it's serious stuff. I had the flu three weeks ago. I was in bed for two days, and felt like yuk for a week after. Don't know if it was the Swine Flu or not. I had a Swine Flu shot back in the late 70s, so I may have had it, but just not as bad as some. Don't really know. Anyway, Zoya sends sloppy kisses and furry hugs to Marc.

Darn tech support, never there when you need them lol

Only joking :D

Really sorry to hear Marcs got swine flu :( Give him get well soon wishes from Me and Jamie and husky hugs and kisses from Gizmo, Marley and Bandit. Hmmm can dogs get swine flu......Best make them virtual husky hugs and kisses lol

GET WELL SOON MARC!!!

Well - i picked up his tamiflu today and ordered his inhalers as he's got asthma - it's affected his chest really bad he can't talk without coughing and spluttering so i now sit on the landing and talk to a door to have a conversation with him lol

On a good note - my sofa is soooooooooo comfy might make it a permanent thing as i get to have my boys sleep with me then lol

Thanks for all the well wishes guys i will make sure he knows :)

Tony - love the pics!!