Pics Of Today's Meet With A Warning....

Sarah

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To the person with the light red, where did you get the turquoise gear? I want a turquoise lead! :D

I got it from good old e-bay, just search turquoise and aqua marine.....although its all the same brand, Trixie, the collar, lead and harness were all from different sellers!

Debs :D

love the pics! jealous of all that snow !

It's all still here, it has snowed on and off all day again! And more is expected!

On the high ground there have been snow drifts upto 18 feet high....and on the streets by me the snow is still a good 8" deep, luckily the roads are now clear though!

Must say Mia is loving it :D

It's all still here, it has snowed on and off all day again! And more is expected!

On the high ground there have been snow drifts upto 18 feet high....and on the streets by me the snow is still a good 8" deep, luckily the roads are now clear though!

Must say Mia is loving it :D

Mine has all gone.... is so strange as you are not to far from me but where we went the other day wasn't far from here so i can imagine your amount of snow!

I was just looking at your walk pictures from today and was thinking just that, your do close, but look as though your in a different country!

Honestly its crackers, my step sister was snowed in for 3 days as the drifts were so bad....its like snow used to be when I was a child, I'm loving it :D

I was just looking at your walk pictures from today and was thinking just that, your do close, but look as though your in a different country!

Honestly its crackers, my step sister was snowed in for 3 days as the drifts were so bad....its like snow used to be when I was a child, I'm loving it :D

Haha i know its really strange! I would love that amount here i dont know if the power plants have anything to do with us not getting as much