D'aaw Juneau !!

HugTheBear

When we first got her she was a few days shy of 4 weeks. Now she is 9 weeks and has sooooo much energy. My poor Bulldog can't keep up. At some points in the day he lays on the floor and lets her just chew on him. Hah. Now she has become so much more playful and started zipping and zooming around the house. When we first brought her here she hardly moved ^^ I can't wait until she is old enough to take to the doggy park and for longer walks around the neighborhood. 7 more weeks!

She does drink a lot more now too. How do I limit that? She'll sometimes drink until she throw up nothing but water -.-

4 weeks old in this picture.

3e2b6c15-5142-4006-b86f-3427a5885318_zps

This one was taken today.

3ef4bfa7-2c20-4666-8d00-5b3503c6007c_zps

Lol. Actually it was 3 weeks 4 days. And how else do you think? A backyard breeder. We met him 3 hours out, which was apparently half way. And he pulled this poor girl from a kennel in the back of his pick up and handed her to my husband. We couldn't say no and decided to buy her anyways. I am glad we did. @love4Luna

Lol. Actually it was 3 weeks 4 days. And how else do you think? A backyard breeder. We met him 3 hours out, which was apparently half way. And he pulled this poor girl from a kennel in the back of his pick up and handed her to my husband. We couldn't say no and decided to buy her anyways. I am glad we did. @love4Luna

She is just stunning! Glad you ended up taking her. She's a lucky girl.

arghhh soooooooooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!

tumblr_m3gxybB1xt1r319hk.gif Thank you !!

She is beautiful!! Glad you took her!!

Omg. Me too. I didn't want someone to take her that had no clue. We did what we could and she turned out awesome so far tumblr_m3gxybB1xt1r319hk.gif

Pretty girl!

tumblr_m3gxxlsSbm1r319hk.gif Thank you !!

She is just stunning! Glad you ended up taking her. She's a lucky girl.

I am too. I know it's not good to get them so young, but she is doing just fine tumblr_m3gxxlsSbm1r319hk.gif Thanks !!