Personal Licence Photos

Stormy

How hard is it to get your photos counter signed... quite hard apparently!! I was going to get Robs mum to sign them but due to me having no car STILL!! I did not get them done in time for when they came over. So i am going to get them done today but i have no one to sign them :( I rang the doctors and they said no because they have no known me long enough (it doesn't say on the form like a passport that they need to know me long enough it is purely to confirm i look like my picture but they would not take it) I then rang work to ask them what to do and the women was useless (my least favourite team leader) told me to try the bank so i will try that as it says bank manager on the form but i dont know if they will say yes or not!

I have till friday to get it all sorted and posted as if it isn't the store gets a fine. 

And all this i still have to walk EVERYWHERE and its starting to get me down :(

These are the peeps who can do it for you.

Easiest is a priest. they will probably still charge but less than the rest.

Suitable people include
  • Justice of the Peace
  • a minister of religion
  • a professionally qualified person, for example, a lawyer, teacher or engineer
  • a librarian
  • a local business person or shopkeeper
  • a local councillor, MP, MLA, MEP or MSP
  • a bank or building society officer  
  • an established civil servant
  • a police officer

Okay... there is no police station in this village... unless i randomly pull a police officer off the road. I dont go to any churches :S Cant really imagine just walking into a school and asking. No idea where the local counciller would be.

I just havn't been here long enough to know anyone! If the bank says no i will be speaking to work and they can perhaps pull a police person in :D lol