Their First Coat Blowing

HuskyGuerl

These are pictures of Meeka and Larkas first coat blowing...Sorry there are more pictures of Meeka but my hubby wasnt home while I was brushing out Larka and it was difficult to brush her and take pictures but when he got home he brushed out Meeka so I was able to get pictures

post-2387-0-08556400-1364244374_thumb.jppost-2387-0-48471000-1364244414_thumb.jppost-2387-0-71333700-1364244445_thumb.jp

post-2387-0-02102900-1364244661_thumb.jppost-2387-0-76185900-1364244710_thumb.jpWHY DID YOU STOP?!?!post-2387-0-57478700-1364244799_thumb.jppost-2387-0-40509400-1364245016_thumb.jp

Awww, they look so skinny after their first blow.

Daughtry is blowing a storm at the moment.

you just pet her and get a handful of fur. :eek:

When we brushed them out I felt sad because of how skinny they look but they are also going through their lanky stage in life. I know by a matter of fact they healthy with the way they eat lol..And Larka can just walk through the house and you will see balls of fur blow of her its crazy!

Balto is an odd one. When we brush him we barely get two handfuls but when he lays down and gets up there is a pile everywhere

Balto wont blow his coat "properly" just yet he will have what i call a mini shed which is still alot of hair haha where he gets rid of his puppy coat :) you just wait till the proper blow lol

Balto wont blow his coat "properly" just yet he will have what i call a mini shed which is still alot of hair haha where he gets rid of his puppy coat :) you just wait till the proper blow lol

I can only imagine the real thing!!! When he gets up from laying down it looks like a crime scene as if his fur is the chalk outlining his body

Larka I think feels embarrassed when being brushed!! That's why she has her ears laid back and that look in the first two pictures lol she's ok at first but after a while she starts crying because she can't sit still that long lol

Haha Balto cannot sit still for more

Then 5 seconds!!! Even when sleeping he tosses and turns. We can go and play at the dog park or go for a nice walk and he will be tuckered but still cannot sit still for more then 5 seconds