How Many Dog Poo's Can You Count On A Walk!

Stormy

In response to the topic about people not picking up after their dogs i said i would count how many poos i found on one walk. So yesterday i went for a stroll down to the canal one side and then back the other side i only counted on the canal i stopped counting on the road as need to focus on the dogs more. 

Anyway its about a stretch of maybe 1 mile each side maybe more not sure... anyway i counted 13 poos and 3 abandoned poo bags with poo in!

On a plus note when i went for my walk this morning there was a women with a little dog who i walked past said hello walked a bit and she shouted back to me "Do you have a spare bag??" her dog had gone for a nice tiny little poo on the path lol so i wondered back and gave her one :) Shadow then embarrassed me by jumping round to her little dog and skye jumped up at her naughty skye lol

So my task for you all is to count how many you see on a walk lets see whos area is worse!

Where I used to live it was practically like playing hopscotch, there was so much. :eek:

Where we are now everyone is brilliant. It's very rare I see any here. :up:

I live in a townhouse community of apparently very lazy people. There were easily 2 dozen poos, some of them gargantuan, on our 1 mile walk this morning. And I'll add that I passed at least three doggie bag dispenser/garbage stations. Sigh.

There are actually signs up in parts of the yard warning "Neighbors have reported dog waste in this area, pick up after your dog", surrounded by piles of poo. 

Ugh, I stop counting at some point. I walk in different paths around the neighborhood and see at least 5-10 poop piles on each one. It's terrible here because there are no walkways or sidewalks, so we walk on the street. If a car comes by I usually step over into the grass and have to dodge all of the poo :(

• 2 weeks later...

Your telling me!

I was working in the childrens centre and had organised a walk so we had to complete a risk assessement, picking hazards up as we went!! So the streets are now clear of poo.......for now! Love my job, lol

i walked from bootle into liverpool the other day and the amount of aging poos really annoyed me- until i'd been carrying my bag for a mile and a half at the very least ffs no bins anywhere.. but i will be buying a dicky bag when i stop concentrating on buying stuff for the house.

www.dickybag.com.  especially good for when i'm running in this land of no bins. i can only assume the commercial/ non residential area does not need bins cos they only get torched by the not rights!!

There were loads of bins on my walk as it is a residential area, its just laziness!

After speaking to the ranger I have been assured they are supposed to be cracking down on it soon