shools164

So I just started this new program called Barkbox. Anyone hear it?  My friend Nikki got it for her dog and it's pretty awesome. I used her referral link and got $5.00 off my first subscription.
The way it works is you pay $29 a month (which it automatically renews and bills you every month, I think on the 3rd, but you can cancel anytime easily by just clicking the cancel button), and every month it sends out a box full of toys, treats, sometimes coupons and gift cards. It's kind of neat. My dog gets bored easily of toys, so having a fresh monthly supply for less than I'd get at a pet store is nice. but if you want it for cheaper they have other packages, as little as $18 a month for 6 months, the only reason I didn't do that is because you have to pay those all up front. I wanted to try it out first and see how it was before doing a 3 or 6 month commitment. But so far i'm delighted by it, and so is the pup. OH another bonus is you can pick a package for the appropriate sized dog. My dog Hagen is a medium size (about 55 pounds) but Layla is a giant, she's probably closer to 75 or so (and only a a year, thats the malamumet in her I imagine haha). So we selected the largest box so the toys would be big enough for Layla. Hagen doesn't play with toys that much anyway, unless it's a plush toy that he can tear apart and disperse the fluff around in the living room. We like to call that "making it snow" lol. But the pups got their first box and they loved it. What I really like about it is that it doesn't send SAMPLE sizes, like you'd expect. you get full packages and the toys are great. I think the value works out nicely, since toys can often be rather expensive. 
If anyone wants to try it and get a discount on their first box, you can use my link here and get $5 off. $5 off link
If anyone tries it, let me know if you like it too

The uk ones are quite expensive well not massively considering what it looks like you get. The fings for fido one looks like better quality stuff. Not committing straight away want to see if anyone else has any uk ones.

The uk ones are quite expensive well not massively considering what it looks like you get. The fings for fido one looks like better quality stuff. Not committing straight away want to see if anyone else has any uk ones.

I've had both and I much prefer the Pooch Pack. I don't know if it still works but I used a voucher code to get £5 off my first box.

Here's one I took a picture of:

IMG_4514_zps349894eb.jpg

I had a look at the prices of the things online and it did work out a lot cheaper to buy the box.

I didn't take any pictures, due to my camera cord going MIA (I suspect the cats). But My friend did for her dogs, so I'll share those...Keep in mind her dog is a yorkie, so things are a bit smaller haha. I'll def post some in april though when the box gets here.

This is Nikki's Yorkie Franklin and his box

post-9439-0-52491600-1364329884_thumb.jp

post-9439-0-93972900-1364329917_thumb.jp