Did Not Expect This!

Stormy

Brushed shadow he is finally coming to the end of his coat blow now only the top and neck still shedding.... Then I brushed Skye.... Omg she is losing LOADS haha only ten minute and got a nice pile and its still coming alot of her dark is coming out she looks like a different husky now!

C734B4B3-442F-4773-A703-DA615125268C-855

And a couple from our second walk of the day

3C19AA78-BBDE-4C32-8826-541B9408CE0A-855

1127E36F-930B-4672-AB0C-9B146CCF8CDC-855

A3772BEC-B879-4D76-B0B2-00FFE9ECA179-855

It is the best time of year :rofl: .  I cannot be patient much longer for my gang to stop coating everything in my house and car with fluff of white, red, and grey.  I love brushing my babies I find it relaxing.  Rusty is almost done just the neck and bloomers left.  Rori her's is the first shed and is very wispy like fresh cotton candy and sticks like Velcro to anything and everything it comes in contact with.  Vader has been shedding since we brought him home.  His plugging has slowed down but the shed is out of control.  Now both cats have joined in.  If you don't see me on later you may want to send for help as I have probably choked and died on fluff. :rofl: