Im New

Nook

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome.

Huskies are a whole different kettle of fish to your average german shepherd or labrador.

Please ask questions but most importantly do a shed load of research. To work out whether a Husky is the right dog for you.

Have a look around and get stuck into the other areas of the forum.

Hi :) getting a Husky is one of the best decisions i've ever made! Elka is very different from other dogs. She is so intelligent and when she looks at me i can see her thinking. I've found the forum invaluable for information from owners with lots of experience.  

:welcome: .  You have certainly found the right place for information.  One thing to consider there are standards for the breed however just like humans they very so much.  I have 3 on all ends of the spectrum.  One that is shy and shys away from people, One that has never met an enemy, and another that has aggression issues but under his gruff exterior he is a huge love bug.  Enjoy your research around here.  We are glad to have you!

Hi Nook, welcome to the forum, I wish there had been somewhere like this when I got my first, somewhere where there were thousands of people having gone through or were going through what I was with a husky!

Ask away, you'll find you get honest answers, the good, the bad AND the ugly!! :P:lol:

Welcome to the pack. Research on the breed will help you make a wise decision. And this forum is a great place to start your research.

Hi Nook and welcome to the Pack as you will have noticed there are a lot of northwest members on here keep an eye open for local meets and you can always come along. where abouts in cumbria are you btw?

Hi Nook and welcome to the Pack as you will have noticed there are a lot of northwest members on here keep an eye open for local meets and you can always come along. where abouts in cumbria are you btw?

Im near Appleby, a meet would be great, i will keep a look out for them.  Thanks  ;)

Welcome to the forum. Please ask any

Question even if it sound silly because we were all there at one point and you will find many people willing to answer your questions the best they can. Also go to husky questions and read a few of the pinned items which are really helpful when looking at a husky as they are full of information