New To Forum

Brux

Hi I would just like to say thanks to Sarah who I saw last night in Gorden Riggs who told my about this forum and was very helpful, I'm Richard and I have a husky cross gsd shes called Blu and is just over 8weeks old. This forum looks very useful and will be a great help.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, welcome aboard.  That Sarah touts this place like she owned it.  Oh, wait, she does.  Any rate.  Richard we are glad to have you join us, and Blu as well.  Any questions or concerns you have, there will be someone who can help chime in.  And, of course, if you feel the urge to help someone along the way, we would encourage you to chime in as well.  I think you'll find this forum is quite friendly.  The staff works very hard to ensure that the weeding gets done from time to time, that the shutters get a coat of paint when needed, and there's always a pot of coffee or tea on for those who just want to visit.

Welcome, 

Glad the crazy lady didn't scare you off. :P

The rest of us are quite sane. . . mostly.

Ah,. . . who am I kidding we all have Huskies. Of course we're nuts !!! :eek:

Welcome to the madhouse. :)

Hi I would just like to say thanks to Sarah who I saw last night in Gorden Riggs who told my about this forum and was very helpful, I'm Richard and I have a husky cross gsd shes called Blu and is just over 8weeks old. This forum looks very useful and will be a great help.

Hello again! :wave:

How's the crate training going?

Blu looks so sweet!  Can't wait to see more pics of her :D

Thanks for the warm welcome every one blu took well to the crate last nyt ish ha, good job I have ear muffs, hope Sarah wasn't lurking in garden centres again tonight

Lol I am not some random crazy stalker I promise :D

I have a bearded dragon and chameleon as well so was getting their live food lmao

Glad the first night wasn't too bad it will get easier :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2