Patiently Waiting :-)

HuskyGuerl

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Noooooo lol that would be 12 huskies in my house! :eek: lol but if we had a bigger house we definitly would! the most we will keep is two maybe three if any we are not sure yet depends on if any catch our eye!!..But we dont just GIVE them away we make people fill out applications and we do home checks and make them meet the pups at least three times and meet with us before we decide on homes...they also fill out a quiz about what they know about the breed which reminds me i need to think of some new questions!they also sign an agreement about fixing them whom the vet signs to and so do i showing i will pay for it and they are scheduled for this day and if they dont show the dog will come back to us with no refund..also they sign a paper stating if anything happens we WILL take the pup back and it must come back to us if getting rid of...and every pup that we have not kept so far people send us pictures on every birthday and they keep us up to date on there health or if anything goes wrong...its a LONG process people have to go through with us to get one of our pups!!.We dont let them just go to whoever because we love them so much and want them to have great lives! In case you were wondering how we pick families for them :D

Oh my goodness cuteness overload!!!! Good thing my OH does not get on here and look at this or else we would be moving and getting another pup. Which I am not ready for yet. Are you keeping all of them?

Noooooo lol that would be 12 huskies in my house! :eek: lol but if we had a bigger house we definitly would! the most we will keep is two maybe three if any we are not sure yet depends on if any catch our eye!!..But we dont just GIVE them away we make people fill out applications and we do home checks and make them meet the pups at least three times and meet with us before we decide on homes...they also fill out a quiz about what they know about the breed which reminds me i need to think of some new questions!they also sign an agreement about fixing them whom the vet signs to and so do i showing i will pay for it and they are scheduled for this day and if they dont show the dog will come back to us with no refund..also they sign a paper stating if anything happens we WILL take the pup back and it must come back to us if getting rid of...and every pup that we have not kept so far people send us pictures on every birthday and they keep us up to date on there health or if anything goes wrong...its a LONG process people have to go through with us to get one of our pups!!.We dont let them just go to whoever because we love them so much and want them to have great lives! In case you were wondering how we pick families for them :D

I am glad you guys do go through that long process. A lot of owners of breeders around Columbia do not go that intensive, but I think if we ever bought a husky from someone I would want them to be very demanding just so I know that they care about their puppies and aren't just out there for the money. Zach is wanting another husky in a year or so, when we get Balto where we want him to be, just so Balto can have a play mate that isn't the cat. No matter how much we walk, play, train, etc. we still think another puppy will wear him out the best. However, that is waiting until I am good ready since I am home the most with them.

Yes we care for our dogs very very much if we could keep them all we would! And that is great that you would want them to be like that and excellent you are waiting intill he grows up and is trained well!! Many new husky owners dont think about that they just think omg cuteness must get another!! Then they are stuck with dogs that do not listen and they will end up getting rid of them all because they cared more about that then training the one they already have :)

I am glad you guys do go through that long process. A lot of owners of breeders around Columbia do not go that intensive, but I think if we ever bought a husky from someone I would want them to be very demanding just so I know that they care about their puppies and aren't just out there for the money. Zach is wanting another husky in a year or so, when we get Balto where we want him to be, just so Balto can have a play mate that isn't the cat. No matter how much we walk, play, train, etc. we still think another puppy will wear him out the best. However, that is waiting until I am good ready since I am home the most with them.