What Color Is Juneau?

HugTheBear

I see so many different colors.

Black and white, dilute black. Wolf gray. Gray. light gray, dark gray. Agouti. Sable. LOL

And some of them look like the same thing to me.

I was curious what she is, or what she is starting to turn into.

I have heard people say you can tell by the back of her ears.

I've seen people mix up Agouti with just a mostly black husky or dirty face husky etc etc.

Anyways. Sorry for this question.

69306de8-7496-4bc4-a13a-f3a9543a1077_zps  4ac37a99-41e4-4ac4-b4d8-985cee334986_zps

7aa7e5eb-15b8-46db-a467-aadf3f9feb0b_zps

the pictures don't work for me :( btw this is the first time I heard you can predict what color your husky would be by the back of their ears  :o I don't know Diamond as a puppy, but he is light brown on the back of his ears (prev owner says his mom is red) but he's a black/white no matter how you look at him LOL 

Description of wolf-grey:

A warm shade of grey with casts of beigetanyellow or red behind the ears, above the hocks and in the saddle area. The undercoat is beige.
A wolfish mask is NOT part of the requirements for this category. Wolf grey Siberians often have very wolfish masks, but may have open white faces too.
The key factor is the yellow or red areas on the dogs body.

http://www.huskycolors.com/wolf.html

Description of Sable:

Sable dogs have a redchocolate or orange undercoat (whereas wolf greys have a beige undercoat). Points (eye rims, nose and lips) are black. Individual guard hairs are banded (each strand has multiple colors). Also referred to as "black nosed reds".

http://www.huskycolors.com/sable.html

I always thought Suka was wolf-grey, but perhaps he is a sable. His undercoat is orange-y beige. But he has red behind his ears, along the side of his muzzle, and on his hock (as you can see in my signature). His guard hairs are tipped with black, with the remainder being a beige-orange colour. 

Even looking at the pictures on those 2 websites, 'wolf-grey' and 'sable' still confuse me. They look almost exactly the same!