&##78$@$ Aghhhhhhhh

Chula

Chula has the runs again. And of course I'm wondering what she ate and if she's going to end up back in the hospital. She's still eating and drinking, and seems like her regular self, but she has gone twice in an hour. Sigh. Wish they could talk!

Rice makes it worse for her. Pumpkin works though. This dog is gonna be the death of me. She isn't vomiting or whimpering so that is good but I did notice yesterday she was struggling when she pottied. She's only been given her regular food so she must have eaten something that upset her stomach whatever it was I hope it passes through.

Hope she is well. Mine had the runs off and on until they were almost 6 months old. They still get it sometimes. It's understandable that you would be more worried given what u went thru Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try not to stress out about it hard i know but you may go through this for a long time shadow had the runs so many times growing up.... he now has the most bullet proof stomach!! If rice doesn't work try raw chicken wings also you can put the pumpkin on to :) then GRADUALLY re add her normal food :)

Now I'm more worried that she's NOT going! She's a pretty regular 6 am pooper and its now 8 and nothing. She's eating and being her regular defiant self though. We had to cut the walk short because she was pulling so much!

Now I'm more worried that she's NOT going! She's a pretty regular 6 am pooper and its now 8 and nothing. She's eating and being her regular defiant self though. We had to cut the walk short because she was pulling so much!

If she is fine in herself dont panick right now :) Just keep an eye on her is she drinking??