I Think Im Crazy..

HuskyGuerl

So we have four huskies..And Cherokee just had another litter this morning and my hubby and I were already discussing keeping some lol..Are we crazy?!  We know we can afford it we have already talked that over..We would definatly have time for them..This is my last week of work so I can be home with her and the pups and I graduate in May ..Trust me we have thought EVERYTHING over..Just are we crazy lol Four dogs already and possibly IDK how many more we will keep from this litter..No more than two so there would be five or six dogs in the house lol..we just love them so much and neither one of us are ready for kids for another three years so these guys are our kids

If your circumstances allow for more . . . go for it.

It's your life, your choice.

It's not as if you are a first time Husky owner taking on a litter of Huskies. :up:

Ya we have thought about that..Its just well we actually kinda dont want to have kids at all :wacko: but we know by a fact we want at least 3-5 years from now if we do..He has a really good paying job and we are about to buy our house and we own all three our vehicles..we dont have many bills but basic food electric water internet insurance and stuff needed for dogs and house..we have a month to decide if we guna keep one or not..gives us time to really think about it

have you thought about how you will cope when you do have kids?

i have 3 dogs and two kids and bot its difficult.

i imagine having a baby with the dogs would be really hard.

And this aint the first litter we have taken on either lol..Ecspecialy my hubby...But it is the last already have June 21st reserved for the fixing of four lovely dogs :D  wonder who they could be? lol

If your circumstances allow for more . . . go for it.

It's your life, your choice.

It's not as if you are a first time Husky owner taking on a litter of Huskies. :up:

Cherokee is doing great she seems so happy and everytime i go in she looks like she has a smile on her face, yes her fourth pup was born at 8 AM :D another black and white boy! cant upload pictures yet will have to do so when i get home from school! Its actually kind of weird because Larka has a stuffed horse and Meeka has a stuffed Bear and both were in their cages and then before i left for school i checked on cherokee they were magically in her cage and she was laying her head on them :wub:  too sweet i think she misses her two big girls!

You, ma'am, is a huskaholic :P oh wow guess I just invented a new word LOL how is Cherokee doing? Any fourth pup yet? :)