Luna Bite Brooke On The Cheek :-(

emmaj87

how do i stop her biteing?? because brooke is little luna jumps to get her face, and unfortantly got brooke- not bad but drew blood :-( i tell her NO and grab her mouth and also leave if she repeats doing it, how do i stop her going for brookes face??

It will take time.

But you need to teach Luna to sit before she's allowed to greet people.

As she's only 11 weeks old everything is still new.

thanks :-) ive just got to keep telling her NO wen she does it and if she carry on ive been attaching her lead to the stairs so she can see us but not come over and it seemed to have worked, so far shes being ok with the kids (fingers crossed) and ive got kiera to start brushing her daily and treating her and also told brooke to try get luna to sit when she greats her and brooke rewarding her with a treat so hopefully this shows luna that the kids are higher up in the pack from her, and hopefully no more biteing happens :-) <br /><br />http://pdgf.pitapata.com/bBeM.png<br /><br />