There Are No Words For Her..

Mobezilla

Never have I thought people truly existed to such an ignorant extent until today. I just met the craziest person on my walk. We went around to avoid some people and I mentioned ‘sorry shes a little scared of people’ and they let me go around and all of a sudden the lady goes ‘oh wait! is that a female or male?’ and I turn around and go ‘uhh.. female..’ and she goes ‘here, let me give you my daughters number! is it ready to mate?’ and I go ‘uhh.. no.. shes fixed..’ and then she starts cussing at me and goes ‘you are crazy as hell! that is a damn beautiful dog, you could have made a ton of money why the hell would you go something stupid like that?!’ and I just go ‘erm, just because shes a female doesn’t mean shes a good breeding candidate, and its healthier for her’ and go goes ‘well you’re out of your damn mind, why the hell would you do that to a dog that beautiful’ and I literally walked away before I punched her in the face. My dog, my choice. Thank God she doesn’t own Yuki.

A wise man once said. . . . 

"Stupid is as Stupid does"

You met one today.

Sadly I get this a lot with Ro too, "What a shame...he would of made beautiful babies." Um, he's not even purebred and he has a genetic defect...how ethical would that make me, "Still...such a shame." I've never gotten anyone as rude as that lady you met, that was just insane. Ever run into her again, tell her when she solves the problem of millions of dogs in shelters and being killed for not having homes problem and then she can talk. Until then, she needs to buy a clue. 

A wise man once said. . . . 

"Stupid is as Stupid does"

You met one today.

And you can't fix stupid, unfortunately :/

Lol. You're a much better person than I am. I would not have walked away.

Trust me, I was holding back EVERY ounce of my strength. She severely pissed me off, people who know the number of dogs already in shelters yet still want to bring more for the sole purpose of 'profit' completely sicken me. It's my dog, my choice. If I don't want to breed her, regardless of how beautiful you think she is, I'm not going to :/ so glad I got her fixed. (It was recent too, just got the spay done on march 18th!)

Sadly I get this a lot with Ro too, "What a shame...he would of made beautiful babies." Um, he's not even purebred and he has a genetic defect...how ethical would that make me, "Still...such a shame." I've never gotten anyone as rude as that lady you met, that was just insane. Ever run into her again, tell her when she solves the problem of millions of dogs in shelters and being killed for not having homes problem and then she can talk. Until then, she needs to buy a clue. 

I was just so mad about how rude she was about it! That it was MY fault I didn't breed her, and that I was stupid for trying to be a responsible dog owner. God people frustrate me.

Any pups they breed could very well turn out different to what they expected or were hoping for, I've only read a few articles but there is so much that goes into breeding.

I myself got lost somewhere reading all these scientific terms they use lol.

Beauty is only skin deep. Stupid goes all the way to the bone.

Unfortunately true :[

well done for walking away ... some people just see pets as a way of making money ... thats why rescues are full to over flowing ..

My next is definitely going to be a rescue, or a re-home. I just think there are too many huskies given up for stupid reasons, a dog is charged with no crime yet given a sentence :/

Any pups they breed could very well turn out different to what they expected or were hoping for, I've only read a few articles but there is so much that goes into breeding.

I myself got lost somewhere reading all these scientific terms they use lol.

I don't even care about why they wanted to breed her, the fact that they got all pissed that I fixed MY dog irritates me. Oh so sorry for fixing her. I didn't know that you had control of who my dog is bred to. >:/ People just irritate me in general I guess. I feel like an overprotective mother.

That sickens me.  Breeding should not be about making tons of money.  Funny story similar to yours....Rori is Rusty's biological daughter.  I was in Petsmart with them both a while back and some dummy made a similar statement about Rori and I explained that she is fixed and got the whole...oh she is gorgeous and would make some great looking puppies.  I explained that with Rusty being her biological father and being intact still that I did not want any accidents.  She replied why dogs have done it for ever and don't know the difference.  I just simply said inbred.  All the while thinking that it must have been her too.