Male Weight

RedJasper

Vader is 78 pounds and not overweight by vet standards.  According to breed standards he should top out at 60.  He is tall not sure of his height.  I know that standards are not exact by any means.  Rusty is only 37 pounds and not underweight by vet standards.  So I have 1 on each end of extremes here.  I am just curious if anyone has small or large males and their weights. 

post-5898-0-36827900-1364614682.txt

Balto is about 5 1/2 months and weighs 40

Pounds.

I think that is pretty normal.  My first boy was 55 pounds at 5 1/2 months.  He was on a vegetarian diet though (not sure if that makes a difference)  Vet estimated he would have been about 80 pounds or larger fully grown.  He was a big boy.  So I can only imagine that Vader would have been the same at that age.

My boy is 76 pounds and is 26 inches tall (from ground to withers). He's a big boy.

Have always thought he was part Mal, though, not only due to his weight...but because he has the same deep chest as Mals do. 

Ice was 33kg when the vet weighed him at 16 months. I was shocked as he's all legs, not particularly stocky. Although he is unusually tall, haven't measured him but he's taller than all but one husky I've met so far.