Lunar 15 Weeks

Keanu

post-9228-0-56227100-1364647898_thumb.jppost-9228-0-62906100-1364648008_thumb.jppost-9228-0-77828600-1364648096_thumb.jp

Just a little update on Lunar, she is 15 weeks today, doing very well. Used to our family's daily routine, settled down as she knows what comes next. She loves her TOTW plus chicken wings and raw carrots. She walks well on Easy Walk walking harness and takes her walk-to-heel training slow but stable. She gets easily distracted by people passing by, whoever it is, but I started waving a treat in front of her nose as soon as somebody approaches and this makes a trick, she follows my hand forward.

She has been once to her ring craft classes and everyone there was astonished with how pretty she is and what a lovely nature she has. Everything went well until she tried to bite a judge who made an attempt to check on her teeth. I do not blame her, a complete stranger forcing me to open my mouth?? LOL Anyway she is going again next Wednesday, hopefully no biting this time.

Lunar and Cava (my 3 yo GW Pointer) made good buddies. Cava sneaks into Lunar's cage sometimes, altho she has never been crated before! 

And some recent pics, on one Lunar picking Easter menu! :)

Bad news for you. Lunar may not really be literate. If you look carefully, the book's upside down - my guess is she's just looking at the pictures!

Lovely photos.

Didn't you know Steve?? This is how Huskies read! hahahahah :D