Holly's New Bed...not!!!

Steve

Storm has made Holly's beds his own, so we bought Holly a new bed. Being a smaller dog, we got one her size, knowing that Storm would be too big for it. How wrong we were! Holly's not managed to get in there once yet. :pawprint:  :pawprint:

post-9011-0-38919800-1364712072_thumb.jppost-9011-0-36686200-1364712084_thumb.jp

Storm looks so snug and cosy....poor Holly though!

She's got her old beds which are double the size. When we first got Storm 6 months ago, the first thing he did when coming into the house was check out the beds. I think he knows how to prioritise!

we had meg our old lab and wen we brought mia home we went out an bought her her own bed but they would always swap till mia decided to eat it then another, now they still swap but when were not there the couch is always the best option the sneeky lil devils.and when we come in and catch them an say down, meg slopes off into her bed but mia looks at us as if to say "what me aswell"i think mia thinks that she is not in the same catagory as meg.lol