Meet Esmaye

Shadow-Kodah-Drako

Finally my granddaughter arrived, over 3 weeks early born 29/03/13 at 5 - 59am at 7.1lb

post-4561-0-54078500-1364840202_thumb.jppost-4561-0-21317700-1364840215_thumb.jppost-4561-0-85056200-1364840225_thumb.jppost-4561-0-01783700-1364840239_thumb.jppost-4561-0-45875000-1364840253_thumb.jppost-4561-0-26135000-1364840265_thumb.jp 

All was well with both mummy & baby until friday evening when problems started her sugar levels was really low, i got a text early next morning that Esmaye had been moved into a unit & was in an incubator with oxygen & has numonia. Sunday morning myself & daughter went to hospital to see her & both had a shock as she had been moved & was not able to see her has there had be more problems over night, we was taken to the family room & thats when they explained what had happened, one of her lungs had collasped & really going down hill so she is now on a machine to breath for her, she is covered with wires going into her little body. My main thing was i had to calm my daughter down & tell her she is in the right place.

That evening i had to come back home to blackpool it was the worst feeling in my life leaving them both. My daughter has been informing me how she is, today there is a little inprovement which is great news but she will be in hospital afew weeks & thats when i will be going down to spend some time with them.

This is a picture we took on saturday in her incubator before she was moved again

post-4561-0-54354500-1364841269.jpg

:grouphug:

Beautiful baby.

I hope she improves.

My granddaughter is the light of my life.

Firstly congratulations on your beautiful new grandaughter, I am sure the hospital staff will do everything they can to help her recover as quickly as possible. You have the hard job of keeping your daughter as calm as possible. Sending lots of get well soon wishes for the little one.

Congratulations on becoming a nanny. 7lb 1 is a good size for 36 weeks (mine were a bit earlier and 5lb 1 and 4lb 7). They look so tiny and fragile but don't be fooled, they're fighters. Hope things continue to improve and you get to see many more photos. Big hugs to you all xxx