Would You Die For Your Phone ???

Andy

She nearly did !!!

A Young woman in San Paolo, Brazil dropped her phone on the train tracks

I think that peoples dependency on technology is getting quite ridiculous. Granted I get on facebook once a day sometimes more and I scroll through to see what everyone else is up to who I cannot get a hold of or see everyday, but then there are people who put what they are doing every hour on the hour, who cuss and let people know how they feel even if they are being hypocrites, how they live off the government with food stamps, etc. with three kids from different baby daddy's and yet even though they cannot afford groceries or medical care for their kids and rely on the government they are still able to buy a new tattoo every few months or a new car, new phone, etc. Phones are also getting ridiculous people who are walking to class, eating, waiting for a bus, etc no longer talk to one another if you look around every single person is on their phone or computer. To be honest I kind of miss the old days (although I do love this website)

No! that is crazy..I have lost plenty of phones on four wheeler rides and i even dropped one of a cliff before and i just stood there watching it fall..Ya it made me upset because everything was on there but i didnt risk my life to save it!

i'm sure i have seen on the darwin awards that two people died in africa trying to retrieve a phone out of a long drop * toilet. they both were overcome by fumes!!!  

* long drop toilets are just basically a big hole under a shed which has a rectangular hole about 12 x 8ins cut into the floor 

whether these guys lay on the floor with their arm through the hole or not i dont know eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The trouble is it's that stoopid reflex that causes people to run out in front of cars,

simply because they have already stepped off the curb. Therefore they MUST go across the road.

Same thing. . . 'OMG, I just dropped my phone onto the train tracks, I simply MUST

Jump down and retrieve it, even though there is clearly a train coming. '