Neck

Stormy

Dont know if anyone remembers from last year i trapped a nerve somehow or did something! Anyway i have pulled the muscles in the left side of my neck/shoulder somehow not sure how! But it is hitting that same nerve again :( It is more painful at night but its no where near as bad as last time as last time i could not move for a week!!! Still painful though...

Oh well dogs to walk... work to go to lol :D

So sorry you're in pain.

I know how you feel.

Slept on a crap mattress last year on holiday which did my back in.

because I was standing / walking awkward I ended up with sciatica for 6 months.

One simple, silly thing can cause months of pain.

Think I said before about my hubby who sprained his neck muscles last year. They're still not better, he tried to carry out a dog poop filled bin bag and suffered a lot the next morning. He was referred by his gp to a physio person who gave him muscle strengthening exercises to do (not that he actually did them, mind you). Might be worth a shot if this continues.

Yeah i remember you saying now!

I think it may have been that we stayed round friends on friday night and their mattress was extremely hard where as ours is medium - soft as it was after that night it started