I Want To Play Out!

Mia-Blue

I was told to wait in for a delivery today between 8am and 1pm, well its almost 3pm and still no parcel. I'm getting really annoyed, the company say there is a delay, but it will definitely arrive today. So I'm stuck in the house bored silly, and want to take the dogs for a walk :( :( :(

And I just have a feeling it won't even arrive today, what a waste of a day!

That would be my luck!

It's coming via courier too so if I miss it it will go back to the company rather than the central post office....grump, grump, grump!

I really wanted to go for a nice walk, and I'm back to work tomoz so its my last chance for a proper one till Saturday...grump, grump, grump!

So I'm stuck in the house bored silly, and want to take the dogs for a walk :( :( :(

And I just have a feeling it won't even arrive today, what a waste of a day!

How on earth can you be bored silly when you've got Husky Owners :P

Gary.

I hate that but normally as soon as you leave they show up!

Despite the first 3 phone calls to check it was coming, the 4th informed me it wasn't due to be delivered today! I'm really not impressed I've been stuck inside all day :(

Oh well the house is lovely and tidy and Mia has had a really good brush :)

Is there such thing as husky oil lol , cos Mia was yappin while she was runnin and it sounded as though she had a squeak lol I just love this breed

Haha, they are pretty awesome :D