Skye Is Insane

Stormy

Or she is driving me insane!!! Honestly she is crazy she is none stop all day long i just want to scream lol we go out for walks lovely etc ... home relax... she does not relax... EVER! She will suddenly crash out for a quick 5 - 10 minute power nap ONCE a day then its go go go go go again!! Shadow gets wound up and looks at me like what did you bring into this home all them months ago haha She trys to take toys off shadow, bones off shadow i have to then take them back and give them back to him. We give her time outs at the moment to which she barks and crys then will finally go quiet so i let her out for the whole process to be repeated... lol

I wonder, do dogs get ADHD? Lol

She has something.... LOL

This is why I use that treat ball! Some dogs seem to require constant attention and stimulation. Poor you, I'd be tired too!

Yeah.... she gets these... and training time and ball throws ... honestly there isn't alot more i can do!! lol and she keeps climbing on TOP of the bloody sofa grrrr lol

i wish hahaa (joking btw!)

Balto has currently been living in time out as well, except now he is starting to run when I go to put him in time out, which lands him on the leash so then when he wont stop he just does to time out because I am dragging him there. But he atleast stops and sleeps for a few hours or at least 30 minutes, I am not sure what I would do if he didn't sleep. :S

Lol get a dap diffuser works miracles for my lot hehe. Saying that kobie used to be crazy he calming down a lot. Still has his mad moments thru I love offlead area by the way hehe saves me my arms as he pulls like a train still pmsl.

How do i do it?? I have to :P:D Remember also after my manic day with her today i am off to work at 7 untill 11 at night to lol!

Linda you are correct but just a little bit of peace would be nice lol!