Does Sasha Look Anything Like A Dingo?

Bambi92

I've been asked numerous times if sasha is a dingo or cross with a dingo does she look anything like a dingo? I can't see what other people have seen am I blind? Or are people just not really aware of the different looks of huskies?

post-9013-0-90533100-1364960603.jpg

Dingos face

post-9013-0-07649300-1364960626.jpg

Dingo standing

post-9013-0-88047400-1364960675_thumb.jp

Sashas face

post-9013-0-01149700-1364960797_thumb.jp

Sashas body I don't have a photos on my iPad of her standing because she doesn't stand still long enough to get a clear photo of her lol

Can you see anything that these people are seeing?

I took her out one day and it was a busy place and I was asked at least 10 times if she had dingo in her in the space of an hour because I'm not sure i just say not that I know of and then they go on to say how pretty she is and how her eyes look lol

I suppose if you photo shopped her red, she might a little...but I wouldn't think "dingo" if I saw her walking down the street with you. Course dingos aren't native here, so it wouldn't be likely to be a thought even if a half dingo were standing in front of me. lol  

Didnt think I wasn't seeing things lol

I suppose if you photo shopped her red, she might a little...but I wouldn't think "dingo" if I saw her walking down the street with you. Course dingos aren't native here, so it wouldn't be likely to be a thought even if a half dingo were standing in front of me. lol  

Your fur baby looks more like a dingo then sasha with the colour lol the next person to ask me I'm going to ask what makes them think she looks dingo like lol

Personally, I don't see any Dingo. I think people mainly confuse how different huskies can be - people think Suka's part wolf all the time (must be the coat?), but I know he isn't. 

That's what I think too. There sort of a popular breed here in a way there are more around then there use to be there's about 6 in a 5min walking distance from me and they are all different sasha is the only white only out of them but the others being the black and white/grey colour they all look different.

Didnt think I wasn't seeing things lol

Your fur baby looks more like a dingo then sasha with the colour lol the next person to ask me I'm going to ask what makes them think she looks dingo like lol

I'm sure if I lived there, I would get asked if Ro was a dingo all the time [though for arguments sake, he is a ding bat sometimes]. lol Here, most think he's an akita. It's rare people will think your dog is mixed with something wild here, but when they do...it's all most always the wolf. 

You'll have to come back and tell us the answers you get for why people think she looks like a dingo. Would be interesting to hear why.

Initially I wanted to say no. Different coat, different build. But then I went to Wikipedia and learned that white dingos apparently exist. They're still very leany though but I can get why someone thinks Sasha looks like a dingo.

attachicon.gifwhite_dingo_iii_by_twister4evastock-d30ix1a.jpg

If I trimmed her coat she might look more like it lol