Laying Down Funny

Chula

So, sort of related - do all dogs sit with their legs spread wide open like huskies do? Chula sits like this all the time, showing off her goods with her tongue hanging out. I've never really paid attention to the way other dogs sit, but it looks so funny with a lanky husky doing it.

Like this:

SiberianHusky3YearsOldPurebredSireNamedH

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is terrible, but one of the reasons I didn't want a male dog is because I am really troubled by dog wieners. Like, they make me super uncomfortable. It's so stupid, but I can't help it. I hate seeing the lipstick.

Yep..

The worst one is if shadow does that but his "little friend" comes out to say hello to lmao

This is terrible, but one of the reasons I didn't want a male dog is because I am really troubled by dog wieners. Like, they make me super uncomfortable. It's so stupid, but I can't help it. I hate seeing the lipstick.

Thats exactly what they look like to... lmao Skye isn't shy with showing off her fairy either!

This is how Chula likes to sleep:

43j8oez.jpg

And that tiny little blue cat bed - she LOVES curling up in there. I don't know how she possibly manages to fit! She barely fit in there when we first got her home.

7Fk3N92.jpg

With the leave it command . U need to stay consistent , my girl was terrible but won't even touch food on walks now n she LOVE'S food, if she picked something up I held her nose shut n said drop when she opened her mouth to breath n drop the item she got praise then I kept her walking whilst saying leave it n then more praise it didn't take long for her to learn she'll even leave discarded chicken bones etc

With the leave it command . U need to stay consistent , my girl was terrible but won't even touch food on walks now n she LOVE'S food, if she picked something up I held her nose shut n said drop when she opened her mouth to breath n drop the item she got praise then I kept her walking whilst saying leave it n then more praise it didn't take long for her to learn she'll even leave discarded chicken bones etc

I am going to try that with shadow i never thought to hold his nose so he had to open his mouth!

I am consistent. I feel like I spend the entire walk saying "leave it". I make her "leave" things she probably could eat and have no issue with. It was the first command I made sure she knew after having surgery, and we spent hours and hours on it. With 80 percent of items, she is very good at "leave it", and will even "leave" squirrels and people most of the time if I get the command out before she's up on her hind legs. I haven't tried holding her nose shut though when she picks things up.

not all male dogs are like that. my luka is a weirdo. i have NEVER seen his. knox on the other hand lets it all hang out lol

OMG this made me laugh! 

I never see Nikko or Yukons little friend.  I am glad, because its gross LOL. 

Before I got Yukon I was going to adopt an owner surrender, and when I went for the visit the first thing I saw was his red rocket sticking out.  It is grossly huge and obvious.  I would be so embarrassed if my dogs got that every time they were excited. Luckily they keep theirs hidden. 

I hope its just upset from whatever she passed this morning. Or from all the clumps of grass she ate last night. Sigh. She seems full of energy and is begging to eat and is drinking water and not puking. It's just nonstop though all these tummy issues. Exhausting.

You maybe should consider a baskerville muzzle for walks, just so you can enjoy the walk without the stress of what she is going to eat whilst your out! And hopefully as she gets older her stomach will toughen up! X