Skye's Weird Fur

Stormy

Awwww bless her she's getting her 'big' girl coat :) Kodiak is changing colour daily! His face has started to lose it's mask, or at least go white in places, which makes me sad as he won't look like my baby anymore :(

I know i keep looking at her face and wondering where the puppy went! I have noticed she is having another slight lanky stage i must measure her again im sure she has shot up a bit!

you leave that poor girl alone! lol you're just picking on her now ! :P

never :P lol

I think I need to move to the UK so Balto and Skye can have some play time, as Balto just goes and goes and goes. There is no stop button for him so I think they would get along great and it would get Skye out of Shadows hair.

Balto is also changing colors he is getting freckles of red and black all on his back and neck

I think I need to move to the UK so Balto and Skye can have some play time, as Balto just goes and goes and goes. There is no stop button for him so I think they would get along great and it would get Skye out of Shadows hair.

Balto is also changing colors he is getting freckles of red and black all on his back and neck

Yeah the difference is though is that yours is really young still so its normal ... skye is over a year now and as much as i expect her to still be like it to a point .. she is actually worse than yours at your age lmao