Tea Coffee

moonstar

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not from the UK, but I drink coffee.  But it's got to be strong, and robust.  If it is supposed to be coffee, but it looks like tea, I'd just as soon have tea.

Coffee,

It used to be that The Brits drank more tea.

However I think it's a pretty even split now.

I'm not British, I'm English and I drink both tea and coffee. Of the two, I much prefer COFFEE - preferably a strong Costa Rican blend with just a touch of raw brown sugar. I probably drink at least 6 coffees on the average day. I usually have a strong one before bed and I sleep like a log!!

Mind you, for dunking biscuits, it has to be tea!

I'm not British, I'm English and I drink both tea and coffee. Of the two, I much prefer COFFEE - preferably a strong Costa Rican blend with just a touch of raw brown sugar. I probably drink at least 6 coffees on the average day. I usually have a strong one before bed and I sleep like a log!!

Mind you, for dunking biscuits, it has to be tea!

ohhh i agree biscuits you need tea!

I used to drink coffee religiously but now I have a

Stomach problem where drinking coffee causes heart burn and very painful stomach from where I produce too much acid and even though I am on meds for it it still hurts to drink coffee so I can only drink tea. Answer is mint tea