Support

goingsolo

Been here for a few weeks and just wanted to say how supportive, friendly and helpful we've found it. I go on a professional (alleged ly) forum to do with my job where someone compared Hlta'S to the likes of rosemary west! Yes I complained and had it removed. We also joined a club a few years back when we bought ouf first goldwing, they were horrified that the bike was used and in all weathers and days out had to stop by. 5 so lawn could be mowed (did meet really good friends though, friendship has outlasted club)

Here on other hand I have nothing but positive, if people need help and support even on non husky and really difficult problems they recieve it. Think we shall stay :D :D :D

glad your happy with site i have been on this site for some time people are always willing to help and or friendly we have meet some realy lovely people on walks sometimes you get answers you don like but you know in your heart thay or right and or always here to support you when needed

I found this place because my 10 week old Puppy Daughtry had the runs.

Did a google search and this place popped up.

3 years and 11,000+ posts later and I'm still here.

(and part of the staff now too)

Didn't know bugger all about huskies, (don't know much more now mind you (:lol:))

I've looked at other Husky forums and German Shepherd forums (we have a white GSD)

and because our dogs are not papered or are the wrong colour we were treated shabbily, never went back.

Occasionally threads here do get heated, but thats because we are passionate about Huskies

However we are not elitist, we don't care about whether your dog has pedigree papers

or whether it is part crossed with another breed, we simply want to equip you with the best knowledge

to look after your dog safely and with love.

I don't remember how I found these forums. I think I searched for 'Best husky forum' and H-O was the first one that popped up.

I found this place because my 10 week old Puppy Daughtry had the runs.

Did a google search and this place popped up.

3 years and 11,000+ posts later and I'm still here.

(and part of the staff now too)

Didn't know bugger all about huskies, (don't know much more now mind you ( :lol:))

I've looked at other Husky forums and German Shepherd forums (we have a white GSD)

and because our dogs are not papered or are the wrong colour we were treated shabbily, never went back.

Occasionally threads here do get heated, but thats because we are passionate about Huskies

However we are not elitist, we don't care about whether your dog has pedigree papers

or whether it is part crossed with another breed, we simply want to equip you with the best knowledge

to look after your dog safely and with love.

Yeah - I found other forums to be very...er...elitist too. I think they hated me because Suka isn't a purebred, isn't within breed standard, and probably came from a BYB. And they were also very er...how do I put it...INSISTENT and egotistical. Like if your dog isn't a purebred then its rubbish. :(

Which is why I came back here - so glad I did. I love this forum and all the people on it. 

Thank you for the post its nice to hear things like this sometimes, its the members that make this place what it is and now your a member that means you too :D:D

Very glad to have you aboard x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It really is a great forum! As I'm sat here brushing all the husky hairs from my dressing gown I know I'm surrounded by new friends who will all smile in agreement with the love we share for our hairy babies :D

Thank you for taking the time to post this. It is so nice to hear when someone appreciates this forum.

This is an awesome forum you said it well :)

The members and staff here are all very friendly, helpful and genuinely caring I'm a member of other forums (cars and fish) and none of them are like here I actually enjoy coming here and sharing things about all my animals and only one is a husky but that doesn't matter here!

That is amazing!! And this place just has that magical experience about it! I love it!

Fixed your signature, just realized it was all squished. 

(But now it looks too big!! Do you want it in a smaller size?)

We got on the forum via a friend mark (akasha kenzo) who we've known longer than any if us want to admit lol. He was right about it being good. Solo was rescued we don't even know how old he his guesstimate is 2ish and charlie an oddbreed but we love em both x they are our boys not some status symbol. We have owned a full with pedigree papers before, the paper was filed as not important.

Been here for a few weeks and just wanted to say how supportive, friendly and helpful we've found it. I go on a professional (alleged ly) forum to do with my job where someone compared Hlta'S to the likes of rosemary west! Yes I complained and had it removed. We also joined a club a few years back when we bought ouf first goldwing, they were horrified that the bike was used and in all weathers and days out had to stop by. 5 so lawn could be mowed (did meet really good friends though, friendship has outlasted club)

Here on other hand I have nothing but positive, if people need help and support even on non husky and really difficult problems they recieve it. Think we shall stay :D :D :D

What a nice thing to say thank you and so pleased you enjoy the forum :)