Hello

alexandthedog

Hello. Found this site when digging around for some info. Me and my seren been friends just over a year now. Seren is a siberian husky bitch. Have been around dogs as a kid but first sibe! Oh my god!!!

The most stubborn arrogant amazing pain in the but amazing gorgeous demanding intelligent frustrating can,t imagine being without dog i have ever known. All that and she puts up with me. It has been a massive learning curve but we are getting there together. Now we found this site i think we will learn more, quicker and easier. So big thank you in advance.   Alex and seren.post-9459-0-14603900-1365023144_thumb.jp

awww thanks. learning so much from this site. need to change harness, :(  help with feeding etc. most importantly SEREN NEEDS A FRIEND :)  as soon as accomadation issues sorted i will be looking to adopt.

Oh, someone's got the husky bug!!! :rofl:

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find answers to all your questions, but if not, post up as there's always someone around to help out :D