Outside

Stormy

I see alot of you post about when it snows you cant get your dogs in etc... mine are clearly broken they have been outside  all day ive left the doors open now lol weather is quite warm out there and bright sunshine!!!

Shadow is a sun worshiper!

C402E431-FF12-4EEE-A1FA-41A5EBF6EFA0-230

My guys prefer overcast cooler weather for lying around in the garden.

I bet you Suka is more broken than your pups are!

- Loves the sun (and to sunbathe!). If I don't drag him in, the stupid dog'll give himself heatstroke!

- Hates the cold and anything to do with the cold,  including snow. Oddly he doesn't mind if the snow is already on the ground, he just hates it when it snows ON him. 

- He will not go outside when it is raining/snowing outside. There have been many times I've had to take him around the block while its raining/snowing JUST so he'll do his business, as he would hold both his #1s and #2s for the whole day...only to have an accident late at night. 

- During the winter months, he stays out long enough to do his business, then he wants back in (like 5 minutes later). During the summer, same sort of thing, but he's content to just chill out and lie down in the grass/sun to wait for awhile. 

Suka logic. Gotta love it. :P

I had a lovely walk in the sunshine today :D Let down a bit by the wind at the moment once that dies down it will be sooo warm :D meant to be lovely tomorrow so i may even treat the car to a nice car wash lol!

Yeah Shadow is VERY similar to suka but not quite as bad elyse .. he HATES going out in the rain you have to force him, snow not quite so bad but he does not like it half snowed it has to be full snow or he wont go and play out in it. Think he would love it if i moved to a hot country lol