She Ate It!

Polee threw up in the garden at the weekend and before I could get to it to clean it up Deifen started eating it.  I pulled him away and cleaned it up but he was still trying to get to the spot you would've thought it was prime steak with how he was acting.  Even Polee looked at him like he was disgusting

As gross as it may sound, that's her crate ( her den, her home ) and that's the one way she had of cleaning it up. LOL! Sounds like you took the wrong dog out for a walk! :)

lol al i did toilet her before i took them! ;) obviously she was protesting. Good point you make tho.

My rat terrier used to have a HUGE problem with this. She would go outside, do her business then turn around and eat it as she would still be going!!! Absolutely disgusting. We took her to the vet about it & she said its very common. I got some powder stuff called "Forbid" to sprinkle on her food that the vet said "would make her poo taste bad" ...shouldn't it taste bad in the first place?! Anyway, it worked, but the whole situation was just vile! Lol

My dad has always said the reason poop smells bad is because otherwise we might venture to eat it. I told him I didn't really think that was an issue...but...

My rat terrier used to have a HUGE problem with this. She would go outside, do her business then turn around and eat it as she would still be going!!! Absolutely disgusting. We took her to the vet about it & she said its very common. I got some powder stuff called "Forbid" to sprinkle on her food that the vet said "would make her poo taste bad" ...shouldn't it taste bad in the first place?! Anyway, it worked, but the whole situation was just vile! Lol