Just Happy :d

mydiamond

Guess I should just post a thread to be grateful of these things that are happening around me..

#1: Some of you might remember me posting about Diamond's fear of strangers, loud little children, elderlies, dark-skinned people and many more. Well, today he is a very very different dog :wub: it's hard to believe even to myself but now he loves people as much as he loves cheese :heartbeat: he used to be afraid of my grandma. Yesterday she paid a visit along with my aunt and her sister--who is a total stranger to Dime. Dime used to hide behind his favorite chair when my grandma came but today he even has the cheek to tease my aunt who's afraid of him :P he also sits down quietly when my grandma wanted to pet him and he also let my grandma's sister to touch him on the head. That is amazing because he used to let only a small number of people to touch his head :D now everyone's welcome LOL it's just amazing to watch him transform from that pup who is afraid of everything on Earth to this highly sociable dog.. I'm very lucky to have him :heartbeat:

#2: In exactly one week time I'd be off to Bandung to attend a national English competition held by one of Indonesia's best universities :D and I'm really excited because this is not your typical academic competition. This is a MUN (Model United Nations), which is a simulation of the UN's yearly general assembly. So basically each team will act as the delegates from a certain country and discuss a national problem the way a real UN Assembly is held :D the "researching and information-collecting" part has been tiring so far but I'm sure it's gonna be fun :D it better be, because the competition lasts for three days LOL :P

#3: As I'm typing this I heard my dad talking upstairs telling my bro that my aunt called from Africa last night. She decided to dedicate her life to God many many years ago and left for France before I attended kindergarten (I didn't know when did she move to Africa either). But she returned to Indonesia for holiday when I was in elementary school so she's pretty close to me :) it's been so long since I heard from her and now suddenly she called x) my dad couldn't hear anything she said though so they haven't managed to say anything to each other due to the terrible signal but I'm sure she'll be calling again soon.. hopefully from a place with better signal and connection so that I can talk to her :D

#4: Several months ago I got into a fight with one of my best friends. It's a long story, but it was a terrible fight and we ended up not talking to each other for a month. We made up a few weeks ago but things just aren't the same anymore :( yesterday I finally managed to have a talk with him and I guess I must say we "made up for real" x) things were in such a mess and suddenly, in a snap of a finger, everything went back to normal. It's relieving, since I've been feeling really down these past months so knowing that I have fixed one problem really helps 

that's all about it.. like the title says I'm just happy hee hee