Luna Wont Let Me Go Upstairs

emmaj87

Or have a couple of sessions of going up stairs stopping and sitting on every other step and talking to her reassuring her it's alright until you're at the top.

I have a dog gate so mine cant get upstairs, skye used to whine when i went up there and she didn't i ignored it it did go away :) The gate has worked SO well that when i accidently leave it open she still will not go up the stairs (im sure if left loose without me there she would though... lol) i caught her the other day with one paw on the step when it was open she just stood looking for me waiting to hear approval ... i said noooo and she did not go up lol

no shes not aloud upstairs as thats where the cats live and also all the kids toys are upstairs so id prefer her stayin downstair, i am trying to find a tall stairgate but have a bid piece of wood there atm which we climb over lol, and hopefully she gets used too it :-). thanks everyone x