Amazed At Husky Advertisment

Mia-Blue

Well during my lunch break I read through the intranets message board. This is where colleagues post items they are wanting to sell.

Well today there is a husky advertised!!! Can you believe it? So of course I have sent an email for information on the unfortunate dog, now realistically I have enough with Mia and Belle, but cannot stand the thought of this poor dog being passes about! What do I do??

Just had an email and pictures of the beautiful girl, she is 17 months old, named Clover. Her owners no longer have time for her. The email reads that she is not good with other dogs, which means I will be unable to take her as I have to think of my two girls.....any suggestions as to where I should recommend the owners go to help them with rehoming her?

I would want to know why she is no good with other dogs, what's made her like that? A new owner would need to know this. Also things like is she neutered, good with children - all the usual things that would "promote" her and hopefully find her a forever home.

There are countless rescues now mainly accessible through facebook, though I believe they are all very full atm; I'm sure they could put her on a list to come in to rescue, much better than being sold on to God knows where

this is the info I received:

Hello, A bit of info on clover: Last weight check 16.4kg Age 1 year 5 months. Had all vaccinations and micro chipped + insurance with petplan. Great with people, unpredictable with other dogs however with work can be a fantastic dog after patience and training. Fantastic personality, will be sorry to see her go and would like to keep in touch if possible. Needs someone with experience and preferably no other animals since she can show aggression. If you do have another dog she may be able to get on with them however would take gradual introduction as we have done this with friends dogs. She really is a great dog however she does need someone who has time to work with her and unfortunately we don't.