Drama Queen Competition

Applebear

So I took Ro to the vet today, just for his yearly vaccines. For some reason they were particularly busy and I had a much longer wait than usual, leaving us in the midst of the most exciting spot in the place...the waiting room.

Ro didn't let me down, he made sure to embarrass me by letting out his husky war cry of WOO WOOoooooooo every time a dog or person entered. Most were amused, and had a good sense of humor about it. To me, the sound is loud, all most howl like, but is not aggressive...it's just saying, "HEY I'M HERE and this is crazy, we just met, but I'm so happy to see you!" I don't think anyone there viewed it as anything else, until this one big guy came in and Ro let out his WOO WOOoooo to him and he literally flew back against the wall gripping it with his hands, "Is he trying to attack me??" I look at him to see if he's really serious and he was...."Um...no." Guy was like, "Oh good, he scared me.".................

..............................................blink...........................................

...............He left before I could give him the reward for managing to be a bigger drama queen than Ro himself.  :cup: