Bath/shower Time!

Stormy

I took Shadow first as i wasn't sure how he was going to react... he was fine before in showers so i thought rather than try put him in the bath ill get him in the shower lol he loved it was quite happy in there :D

6DEF8B8E-AC3E-4693-9774-3C70286578E0-276

91EAE1CC-ED6D-4128-BE97-4B7448C50987-276

E435D95B-DB96-41AA-A404-3F3389095074-276

Skye.... well I couldn't even get here in the shower i got her in once by dragging her in but she panicked so much as soon as i turned the shower on ... i even tried to get in the actual shower and be all excited to get her in but nooo... so i then tried the bath room where there is no shower head but i think i had freaked her out so much by this point. So i just used a cup with loads of towels on the floor and did it that way not as good but hey ho ... she still didn't like the water going on her which is real odd as she will happily go in the paddling pool etc :S

Skye after her sort of bath lol

444BC309-E092-449B-9AD3-AF01D0CDA13C-276

940CA7D7-AF9C-4FA0-8590-60EBDEE8AC1E-276

I am glad Balto loves bathes especially since he always seems to roll in something dead when out in the country (yuck). I am glad you were able to wash her, and I am pretty sure Shadow is asking you to give him another one just based on the photos

Shadow LOVES THEM but try get him into a bath or paddling pool etc he will NOT get in.... its real odd i have a dog that loves showers but hates getting into water.....and a dog that likes the water but hates the shower :S LOL

I so wish sasha was like Shadow in the bath/shower! Sasha does what Skye done but worse if I bath her at home we have to sit in the bath with her to get her to stay in there long enough but then she sits on top of us so we can't wash her back end lol my lot need a bath today eeeep!

Sasha loves the pool as well and the river but hates the bath.

I have to use the garden hose.

And they mostly just want to chase and chew the water :(