Need To Get My Pups Raw Diet Right Please

Kai 2

hello, im new here and only had my pup a week today.

previous owner fed kibble with tripe, over the week i have been changing him over to raw feeding. ive been adding natures menu nuggets and reducing the tripe.( he refused to eat the kibble once he had the raw)

could you help me work out how much he should be eating? he' fed 3 times a day. today i tried him with a thigh and he LOVED it!! but as he's my first im not sure if im giving him to much or not enough :wacko:

he's 15wks, weighs 12kg. if that helps?

would like to know of a routine / rota i could follow or something so it changes so he doesnt get bored with just nuggets, i was going to buy the free flow mince from P@h but didnt know if he should be on thighs/legs/wings or something. i know raw is good for them i just need to know what im doing lol :unsure:

oh...he has a raw carrot too

• 2 weeks later...

Have a look in this section.

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/forum/48-food-diet/

There are a whole bunch of excellent articles on RAW and BARF diets

What to feed in what amounts to get the proper balance of nutritional ingrediants.

How to give variety etc.

Most have been written by our own Sid_Wolf. :)