Sasha Wanting My Food Haha And About Her Bath :)

Bambi92

Naw so proud of my baby girl she did so well in the bath!! Normally she will try and jump out and have a spaz attack about the water but today she didnt want to get in the bath but that's normal but she stood there and let me bath her as long as she could see Dozer she was fine! Sasha was a bit scared at first because there was a Great Dane pup (show dog super cutie but he was growling at our two) that was being blow dryer (Sasha hates the blow dryer with a passion) but after they finished and left she was great! When we finished I took her to pick a treat (wish I got a photo of her) she walked up two isles of treats and picked out a pigs ear and walked off with it lol she got the annoyed when I took it off her to pay for it she took it back walked all the way to the car with it in her mouth jumped in and ate it lol was so cute!

Now Sasha is starring at me while I eat my chicken and cheese pasta

post-9013-0-61128100-1365227995_thumb.jp