Meet Bexley!

LittleLuka

My new foster. We think he's around 2-3 years old. You can't tell but he's pretty underweight as he was a stray found by a lady who turned him in. He's sweet as pie! He can't play with Luka and Knox right now as he just got neutered and it was more invasive than usual due to him being cryptorchid. Ill get better pictures later as he's napping right now lol post-7406-1365294014456_thumb.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, well done for taking him in

and giving him a loving home until his forever family are ready. :up:

Handsome boy. Hope he heals quickly and finds his furever home.

I might even drive over to Mississippi for a red!!!! He's a handsome looking boy. He looks like he's got that semi-long coat that Sasha has. Not a wooley but longer than the tight coat that some do.

Come on over! haha His quote is so unique! The rescue has never seen this color. He looks black but in the sun it has a dark red tint. You can tell by his guard hairs! His coat is def longer than Luka's. he seriously is such a sweet dog

I need to do something, I've got two broke Husky's here.  No, I take that back, just one.  Sasha is all too content to spend all her time inside with me while Avalanche is outside playing with his jolley-ball.  Sasha will tolerate some of his horse-play when he comes in, but if he gets too zoomie she tells him that's enough - even before I get a chance to!

But until I can get my place built - someday - I really don't have a place for three and barely a place for two.

I need to do something, I've got two broke Husky's here. No, I take that back, just one. Sasha is all too content to spend all her time inside with me while Avalanche is outside playing with his jolley-ball. Sasha will tolerate some of his horse-play when he comes in, but if he gets too zoomie she tells him that's enough - even before I get a chance to!

But until I can get my place built - someday - I really don't have a place for three and barely a place for two.

Yes I have a broke husky too lol. Yukon would rather lay on the couch with me than go for walks. I want a third one too but u need a bigger house first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how you take them in!!!! Zach and I do not have to room or time for it

Now but we loved doing and hopefully when we get our own place we can do it again.

He is gorgeous by the way. I don't think it will take long for his forever home to come knock on the door

Only 4 hours :) and we do transport by the way!

Here to Houston --- 8 hours;

Houston to Summrall - 10 hours;

Summrall to ??? --- 4 hours.

Now that sounds like a decent trip ..... but as much as I'd like to, I really don't have the place for another dog - of any kind - at the moment!  (( damnit!!!!!!! ))