Meet Bexley!

LittleLuka

Alex, you can stop with the pictures any time now!!  (( LOL did I really say that on this forum???? ))

He looks like he's right at home with you, you need another.  You're right, he really does have an odd coat, in one picture it looks like a dark read and in this last picture it looks almost black.

You transport, huh?  How much is the rehome & transport fee ..... oh, damn!!!!!

(( Yikes, that's 1100 miles!!!!! ))

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

post-7406-0-60378400-1369081695_thumb.jp

Got home and won't lie I was very excited Bexley was still with us! Still working on the OH to let me keep him. Things are going so well with him here. He's walking great on the lead with Luka. They have been playing tons now too! We need 2 huskies... of course. He even made the comment to me this weekend of how Bexley could stay as long as he wanted because he's such an easy dog.... :)

Did I miss a post or something? So no moving for you? Everything worked out I hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad you said something, cause i was thinking the same lol...thought i was going crazy and imagining things again lol

Did I miss a post or something? So no moving for you? Everything worked out I hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha i kinda forgot to post about it since most people i saw at camp. lol i'm sorry. yeah we worked things out, me being gone for 10 days helped as well. so no moving, and we're better than ever. :)

haha i kinda forgot to post about it since most people i saw at camp. lol i'm sorry. yeah we worked things out, me being gone for 10 days helped as well. so no moving, and we're better than ever. :)

Yayyy :D I didn't know this (although i did assume!)

Good to hear!  Congratulations :clap:

Alex, you gotta keep him, he's gorgeous.

You'll end up with your very own 'Kira' situation ;)

Lol, well he's not going anywhere for right now so hopefully the oh will just forget that he's not ours hahaha... he is about to go through heartworm treatment :( poor boy

• 1 month later...

My sweet Bexley is officially leaving Friday. A lovely couple has decided to adopt him where he will be the only dog. He has a huge backyard to roam in (not that he will, because he hates being outside) and a new Dad that is experienced with the breed that can't wait to spoil him. It's been a great 3 months with this boy and i'm sad to see him go but it's a great home for him!

Will keep posted as to my next foster. :)

My sweet Bexley is officially leaving Friday. A lovely couple has decided to adopt him where he will be the only dog. He has a huge backyard to roam in (not that he will, because he hates being outside) and a new Dad that is experienced with the breed that can't wait to spoil him. It's been a great 3 months with this boy and i'm sad to see him go but it's a great home for him!

Will keep posted as to my next foster. :)

awwww alex sad but happy bless ya, you done good by him !!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2