Meet Bexley!

LittleLuka

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OR you just need a 3rd one :D

He has a lovely new dad! He was very excited to see him and I think he's going to be spoiled rotten. Weird having 2 dogs... I def need another foster

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission LOL. Just bring one home ;)

haha he's already agreed to foster again so who knows? for now i'm taking a break for about a month. spending time training Luka and what not. he's still a little psycho haha

Can I send Nikko down there for you to train too??!!?  He's  got his CGC  and still psycho!

haha he's already agreed to foster again so who knows? for now i'm taking a break for about a month. spending time training Luka and what not. he's still a little psycho haha

Can I send Nikko down there for you to train too??!!?  He's  got his CGC  and still psycho!

lol at least he has his CGC! I didn't even think Luka would make it through the first class at petsmart! i really am slacking i should go back for the 2nd.... lol

I was surprised how well Nikko did with the first two classes.  He had amazing focus!  Although when we get home and people come over all training goes out the window! 

Getting his CGC was very difficult though.  I think that they kind of cheated in the end, and it took him 2 tries to pass.  It was the separation exercise.  The trainer would keep Nikko in the middle training room at PetSmart and we had to walk around the store.  He HATED being in there because all of the action was outside...it had nothing to do with being seperated from us, he just wanted to be out of the room.  Later they revised the test, but we had to do it their way

lol at least he has his CGC! I didn't even think Luka would make it through the first class at petsmart! i really am slacking i should go back for the 2nd.... lol

I was surprised how well Nikko did with the first two classes.  He had amazing focus!  Although when we get home and people come over all training goes out the window! 

Getting his CGC was very difficult though.  I think that they kind of cheated in the end, and it took him 2 tries to pass.  It was the separation exercise.  The trainer would keep Nikko in the middle training room at PetSmart and we had to walk around the store.  He HATED being in there because all of the action was outside...it had nothing to do with being seperated from us, he just wanted to be out of the room.  Later they revised the test, but we had to do it their way

Luka howled and barked throughout the entire class.....