What Others Would Say About You

Stormy

I was thinking randomly and thought you know there are some people that others say ohh she was lovely would never do anything wrong to anyone and she/he is loved by everyone etc basically the sun shines out of them lol

Anyway what would you think people would say about you? I like to think I'm a nice person but I don't think others see me that way I may be wrong but I always get the impression people take me wrong when all I ever want to try and do is make people happy :)

I think people think the same about me often when i first meet them, maybe not.. im a nice person :) think it maybe takes others a while to get my sense of humour (im crackers) once they realise that they usually get on well with me haha.

Ps.I thought you were a nice person! lol and Shadow certainly thought Skye was! haha

I know what people say about me.  I am a conceited a-hole that talks to much.  But I will never set anyone up for failure and i will help people if they need it and aren't an a-hole about it.

What can I say...I don't play well with others =)

Sings too much at work and NEVER shuts up about the Granddaughter and the Huskies

That I'm not 'all there' as I'm constantly screwing up even the simplest of things, and that I'm honest.. which is kinda weird because I know I lie about a lot of things (something I try not to do but yet still do somehow) yet can be brutally honest about other things including myself. I don't think my psych was made correctly. 

I think people think the same about me often when i first meet them, maybe not.. im a nice person :) think it maybe takes others a while to get my sense of humour (im crackers) once they realise that they usually get on well with me haha.

Ps.I thought you were a nice person! lol and Shadow certainly thought Skye was! haha

Haha thanks :D Yeah your Shadow liked Skye ALOT ;) haha

I liked you  :D

I know people talk rubbish about me.... And don't have the guts to say it to me.

But I'd like to think some people (my actual friends) say good things haha

Thats funny i say bad things about you all the time :P

Talks to much about her dogs takes to many pics ov them ... Dunno what else probably not anything nice lol

Dont be stupid you are a nice person :D

what people think of me is the exact opposite of who I really am LOL I don't know how does this even happen! :P People, uh.. everyone in my school, thinks I'm a "perfect student" x) diligent, smart, polite, quiet, obeys every letter of the school rules and... well, basically a perfect little lady  -_- and that's weird because in reality I'm very boyish, lazy and quite rude :P plus as you can see from my posts here I'm not "quiet" at all :lol:  sometimes I still wonder how did I get that "perfect student" image  :huh:

Well, my Mom has told me I'm very kind, smart, loyal, and a considerate person.

But you know, she's my Mom...so she's biased. :P

But I do know I've been called 'very shy' by other people, which is accurate enough. 

I have been told countless times that I am very very blunt, I talk a lot, I have to have the last word when arguing with my OH, but I have a great sense of humor who once you get to know me I make one of the greatest friends (not sure

How true these are but this is what I hear a lot

To be really honest, apart from those I love, I don't really care what other people think about me! I think people often spend too much time worrying about what others think and not enough time following their own path.

I'd like to think people who really know me would say im a nice person, ive heard that i talk too much about my furbabies lol oh and that im very stubborn which i somewhat agree with, i always have to have the last word in an argument, ALWAYS :P