Is Going To Do My Part To Help Mally!

Bambi92

Thought I'd share a story of a 10month old named Mally. This beautiful boy was rescued by ABR (Arctic Breed Rescue) and has been through hell and back since then he was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease causing his bone marrow to attack itself. Normal white cell counts are between 6 and 14 Mally's were 0.2 and his platelets were non-existent and was also being treated for pneumonia. He required several blood transfusions and some surgeries and extensive vet care he is still fighting but he is a lot better now with all the help and support he has gotten from ABR and there supporters from people all over the world.

ABR have done several fundraising events as well as there endless help for the other bears in there care they do an amazing job and are wonderful people I know its not much but ill be going to there market stall on Sunday where they are selling things for Mally's vet bill with at least $200 plus my OH is also going to be helping out whether I buy some stuff or just give it to them I'm not sure yet. I've been following Mally's story since day one and I had to help out in some way it may not be much but it helps them out and he's such a beautiful boy and still so young and he has had all this happen and he has pulled through! He's an amazing doggie!

The endless support and care given by ABR for these bears is like none other they amaze me as to the extent they go to, to help them and to give back even if its only small they are so darn great full and that is what made me follow them in the first place not only the way they are with the bears but the fact that they go out of there way to do what they do!